The Moving Truck is available for customers to move in and out of our facilities.
They are available at most locations. To confirm availability, please contact the location at which you plan to rent.
The basic guidelines are as follows:
- Rental Fee $50.00 (waived for customers who are moving in to the
storage facility and it must be used within 7 days of leasing unit).
- $15.00 Secondary Insurance Fee.
- $100.00 cash deposit is returned to you when the truck is returned on time, the gas tank must be filled up
with proof of receipt, items are removed from truck, truck is clean of debris, and not damaged.
- The truck cannot be taken out of the city limits from which it is rented.
- Only persons with a legal and current license may drive the truck.
- All drivers must provide proof of current auto insurance coverage.
- Time periods for use are determined by the size unit you rent, or in the case of move
out use it is determined by your choice of paying by the hour or the day.
- The truck may only be used during business hours.
- If you have additional questions about the use of our easy to drive moving trucks, please contact the facility at which you plan to rent.