The basic guidelines are as follows:
- Rental Fee $50.00 (waived for customers who are moving in to the
storage facility and it must be used within 7 days of leasing unit).
- $15.00 Secondary Insurance Fee. We may be running a special on the expense,
be sure and check the facility site page and print the coupon if it is available.
- $100.00 cash deposit or $300.00 credit card deposit which is returned to you when
the truck is returned on time, empty, clean and not damaged.
- The truck cannot be taken out of the city limits from which it is rented.
- Only persons with a legal and current license may drive the truck.
- All drivers must provide proof of current auto insurance coverage.
- Time periods for use are determined by the size unit you rent, or in the case of move
out use it is determined by your choice of paying by the hour or the day.
- The truck may only be used during business hours.
- If you have additional questions about the use of our easy to drive moving trucks, please contact the facility at which you plan to rent.